Student Enrollment
Related Documents:
Enrollment Form 2017
Change of Address Form
Additional Pages:
Foreign Exchange Students
How to order a State of Georgia birth certificate
Kindergarten Enrollment Information for 2018-2019

Student Enrollment Center

Welcome to Catoosa County Public Schools. Enrolling your child in school is one of the most important responsibilities you will have as a parent or guardian. The Student Enrollment Center has been developed to make this process an efficient and pleasant experience for you and the student.

The Student Enrollment Center is
located at:

108 High Street
Ringgold, Georgia 30736

Enrollment Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed on Fridays during June/July

706-965-9010 (Fax)
Kim Bennett


All Catoosa County Public Schools are allocated a geographical territorial zone. Students should attend the school within their geographical zone. Early enrollment is recommended to avoid long lines and a delay in the ability to attend classes on the first day of school .

The following students must enroll at the Student Enrollment Center:

  • All new students who have never attended Catoosa County Schools
  • Students returning to Catoosa County after previous withdrawal
  • Students changing school zones

***If your student is currently enrolled out of zone with permission, you do not need to come to the Student Enrollment Center unless instructed to do so by the school.  Please note that Catoosa County Schools can no longer accept new out of county students. 

To enroll your student, please bring the following:

  • Student's birth certificate (Can be obtained on-line at
  • Photo ID of parent
  • Proof of Residence in Catoosa County (current electric bill or activation form, current gas bill, current land phone line bill). 
  • Student's Social Security Card (Waiver available at Enrollment Center)
  • Legal custody or guardianship papers when applicable
  • Current immunization form (Georgia 3231 form)
  • Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening (Georgia 3300 form) - Grades Pre-K, K and 1st only
  • Copy of Special Education IEP or Section 504 Plan, if applicable
  • Transfer students should also provide withdrawal forms, copy of report cards or high school transcript.

 Any time your residence changes, please complete the Change of Address form and give it, along with a proof of residence (current electric bill or land phone bill) to the school registrar if you will remain in the same school.  For address changes which require a school transfer, bring the form to the Enrollment Center.  One form per household is all that is required. To remain in the current school as an out of zone student, contact the principal. 

Hours during the summer and holidays are subject to change according to the Catoosa County School System calendar.




Catoosa County Public Schools | P.O. Box 130 | Ringgold, GA 30736 | (706) 965-2297